Our workforce help us to offer best quality of Fly Ash Brick Plant to our clients. Made up of supreme quality metals, these plants have capacity to produce more bricks per hour. Reckoned for their robust construction, rust proof finish and easy installation, these plants are demanded among our clients. Broadly used in building and construction industries, these plants consist of belt conveyor and muller mixer (pan type). We are offering Fly Ash Brick Plant within specified time frame.
The plant comprises of
- Fly Ash Brick Machine
- Hydraulic Press
- Hydraulic Power Station
- Control Panel
- Main Feeder
- Pallet Feeder
- Pallet Conveying Rail
We manufacture two types of Ash Brick Plant
- Model ABE06
- Model ABE10
Technical Data Of Ash Brick Plant
Size of Brick
6 bricks/cycle OR +/- 8,000 bricks per day
10 bricks/cycle OR +/- 14000 bricks per 8 hrs shift
Note: We can also design Brick Mould as per customer requirement
Major Raw Materials: Fly Ash, Crusher Dust, Aggregates, Sand, Cement/Hydrate Lime, Gypsum etc.
Process of Manufacturing
- The raw materials in correct proportion are fed and mixed using the MULLER MIXER
- The raw mix from mixer is transported via belt conveyor into the hopper fitted over the Hydraulic Press.
- Wooden Pallets are fed into the pallet hopper over which the green brick is formed.
- The computer gives signal to various sensors so that the machine runs in a synchronized pattern and by the application of hydraulic pressure moulding and demoulding of bricks occur.
- The wooden pallet with the green bricks are shifted to the drying platform for 24hrs drying and next day stacked in the curing area and cured for 15-20 days
Comparison of Ordinary Red bricks with Fly Ash Bricks
FLY ASH BRICKS
Non - Uniform
Bricks in 1 cum Masonry
1600 Kg /m3
+ 75 Kg/cm2
E-25, MIA Basni Phase-II, Jodhpur, Rajasthan, 342005, India